Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In most flooding or water emergencies, time is of the essence-especially, this time of year with negative temperatures and blowing wind. SERVPRO of La Crosse is here to help during this stressful time of need. With one phone call to 608.786.0387, our Green Team can be to your home or office within 2 hours. Service areas include Onalaska, West Salem, Holmen, Bangor, Melrose, French Island and every community in between. Being able to respond quickly to any situation is beneficial. With proper initial mitigation, structure and property damage can be minimized saving you heartache and distress. SERVPRO of La Crosse always has a team available, #Ready.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (608) 786-0387
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of La Crosse County | SERVPRO of Adams, Crawford, Vernon, South Monroe & South Juneau arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.